1. Find the console connector and the console cable in the product box of Vigor3910
- Connect the console connector, the console cable to your computer’s COM port (RS232) and Vigor3910’s console port.
- Use Teraterm or other software to create the Console connection to Vigor3910.
The Baud rate of Vigor3910 is 115200.
- After login into the Vigor3910, you will see the Console Menu as shown below:
Select File >> Log in the Teraterm software, tick the TimeStamp option, and specify the file to save the debug logs in advance.
- Then enter b >> b and b >> e in the console menu to dump the debug logs.