DrayTek VigorACS SI is a TR-069 based centralized management system for DrayTek’s Vigor devices.
With a user friendly interface, it allows System Integrators or Network Administrators to configure, monitor and manage DrayTek devices remotely from the comfort of their offices or homes.
This webinar gave an overview of DrayTek VigorACS-SI covering its key features and shows how you or your customers can benefit by using this centralised Management system.
• Scheduled firmware upgrade
• Ability to backup & restore configuration files
• Easily create VPN tunnels
• Copy parameters
• Send email notification when devices disconnected
• Extensive reporting – System logs, statistics etc.
• Remote Auto Provisioning and Status Monitoring
• Dynamic and Schedulable Service Provisioning
• Real Time Alarm Management
• Topology Management
• Show device information, etc…
• Security and User Group Management
Click here to watch this video.