Vigor LTE Routers have a built-in LTE modem inside the router and a SIM card slot, so it’s no longer necessary to have a compatible USB dongle to use 3G/4G/LTE for Internet Access. Just insert a valid SIM card and configure the WAN settings as follows.
1. Use a screwdriver to remove the security cover of the SIM card slot. Then, insert a SIM card.
2. Configure LTE WAN: Go to WAN >> Internet Access >> LTE Detail Page,
- Enable 3G/4G USB Modem (DHCP mode)
- Type SIM PIN code if the SIM card has one
- Enter APN name according to the ISP
- Click OK to apply
After the above configuration, if the connection establishes successfully, the LTE status will be shown on the right of the Dashboard.