To enable remote access on the router:
1) Go to the router web interface page (generally by typing the router ip – 192.168.1.1 – in a web browser)
2) Click on System Maintenance -> Management.
3) Enable “Allow management from the internet”. Also note down the HTTP port number on right hand column (should be 80)
4) Click OK to save settings
5) Go to router online status page
6) Note down the public ip address under the WAN STATUS section.
For each router, please provide:
– router public ip address
– http port number
– router password for access
See also “How do I Allow Remote Access to the Router?“