1. Connect a computer’s serial port to the Vigor 3300 Console port using the supplied cable. this).
2. On the computer, run a terminal emulator, such as the Windows Hyperterminal. Configure the serial port as:
3. In Hyperterminal, choose the “CaptureText…” option from the “Transfer” menu command, and select a filename to save to.
4. Reboot the Vigor 3300. Messages from the Vigor 3300 will appear on the Hyperterminal window.
5. Perform the actions to be logged.Â DrayTek support may indicate what actions to perform.
6. When completed, Exit from Hyperterminal and send the file to DrayTek support.