1. Try different channels in Wireless LAN >> General Setup.
2. Telnet into Vigor2800G and type the command wl wpa 3 to force it to use WPA-PSK/TKIP.
3. Do not use XP Zero Configuration and Intel Proset at the same time. If you use XP Zero Configuration, please add the network to preferred networks and enable the “connect to the network when it is available” option. (Intel Proset should have similar option)
If the issue continues, please lodge a Support Ticket with the following information:
1. The wireless card type in the laptop. (See Device Manager>network adaptors).
2. The driver version of the wireless card.
3. The firmware version of Vigor2800G.
4. Capture syslogs for further analysis.