Skip to content
How can I get the Console Log from a Vigor3300/V?
- Connect a computer’s serial port to the Vigor 3300 Console port using the supplied cable.
- On the computer, run a terminal emulator, such as the Windows Hyperterminal. Configure the serial port as:
- In Hyperterminal, choose the “CaptureText…” option from the “Transfer” menu command, and select a filename to save to.
- Reboot the Vigor 3300. Messages from the Vigor 3300 will appear on the Hyperterminal window.
- Perform the actions to be logged. DrayTek support may indicate what actions to perform.
- When completed, Exit from Hyperterminal and send the file to DrayTek support.